Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Monday! The 6 Be's ☆

Pres. Hinckley, who was a prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints some years ago now, introduced these 6 Be's in a talk directed to youth as a guide to help them live more focused lives on Jesus Christ and follow His example despite the challenging times in which they live. 


I made this gif of the 6 Be's with little hearts that blink by each one so each one gets a moment of focus. It's the biggest gif I've ever made and I really like how it turned out! Hopefully you will like it too ^^


I'm so grateful for modern day prophets who teach us God's words and lead us in His name just like in times of old! God says He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. His pattern of calling a prophet to lead His true church throughout the ages of the world is such a testament of God's unchanging nature, as well as His unchanging love for His children. He doesn't love any of us more or less than His children before or those to come. We are all equal in His love. 

Something like the 6 Be's from our prophet may seem like a small thing, but each of these Be's is so powerful in focusing us more on righteousness-even if we aren't youth anymore-and as I've held them in my own mind, I have felt myself growing closer to God and becoming more like our dear Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to Him for all of these small and simple but helpful things that He has given and continues to give us through our prophets. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Bami*~

No comments:

Post a Comment